- The first two tracks of Set II may be from a different source.
- There was a left channel dropout during "The Promised Land", the right channel has been copied over making it mono.
- There were a significant number of static like noises in the left channel most of which have been removed..
- The levels at the start of Set II were all messed and have been corrected.
- The following patches have been made using shnid 135288 - Thank you Doug Lamarre and Rob Berger.
"Touch Of Grey" - first 3 seconds
"Black Throated Wind" - 1:20-end
"That Would Be Something" - 0:12:41-0: 20:00
"Drums" - 10:40:00-11:28:7
"Standing On The Moon" - 0:20:00-0:36:8
"Sugar Magnolia" - 9:16:7-9:20.0
- Pitch corrected.
Thanks to George Sterry for taping.
Thanks to David Beckwith for liberating the tapes from eBay.
Thanks to Charlie Miller for the transfer.
edited and mastered
Uploaded by Matthew Vernon on